martes, 8 de abril de 2008

SPEAK AND TALK

NAME: Sandra Milena Landìnez GROUP:62010 DATE : tuesday 25th 2008th
Speak and Talk
Fill the gaps with either speak or talk in the correct form.
1
She SPEAK so much it gives me a headache.
2
Francesca SPEAK five languages.
3
I've noticed he only ever TALK about himself.
4
What do I know about babies? Ah, yes. Walk at one, TALK at two.
5
What are you TALK about? They can't be getting divorced.
6
Everyone SPEAK well of Jenny. I mean she's kind, amazingly intelligent and drop-dead gorgeous.
7
Don't say anything about this to Roger. He SPEAK behind people's backs.
8
Simon. We need to TALK
9
It's true. You don't snore but you do TALK in your sleep. In fact, you answer all my questions.
10
I haven't SPEAK to Rachel since she cheated me over the bill in the restaurant.
11
She gave an interesting TALK on the use of illegal wood in the furniture industry.
12
You're SPEAKING rubbish, absolute rubbish!
13
He could TALK his way out of anything.
14
Let's go for a coffee and SPEAK it over.
15
It's just TALK, that's all. I don't believe a word of it.
16
At least she always TALK her mind.
17
SPEAK up, man! I can't hear a word you're saying.
18
The facts SPEAK for themselves.

No hay comentarios: